POWERTUBE PRO COREBALL - 75 CM | SILVER
FOR HEIGHTS GREATER THAN 185 CM
CORE STABILISATION, BALANCE & FLEXIBILITY
The PTP CoreBall is a versatile gym ball that can be used during core stability and flexibility exercises. In particular, using a CoreBall can help activate the muscles surrounding the abdomen, the pelvic floor and the back, which act as the important foundation to all functional movements and daily activity in general. The range of exercises included will help you make the most of your CoreBall and help you correct or maintain a proper spine alignment. Incorporate a CoreBall into your exercise routine for a fun and efficient workout and discover all the benefits for yourself. This particular Silver CoreBall is our largest CoreBall and features a 75 cm diameter, which makes it suitable for individuals who are over 185 cm (or almost 6 ft 1) tall.
- Over 50 exercises included, designed by a Pilates Expert & Movement Therapist
- Can be used as an office chair replacement for posture correction
- Anti-burst structure, anti-slip texture and weight rated up to 453 Kg
- Great way to recruit more muscles for an efficient workout
- Usable in combination with the PTP PowerTubes/PowerTubes+
BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.